Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mondays the day!

I have decided to really get going on the weight loss process and by posting this I know I will do it. I decided to start next Monday Aug 4th because I am going to Twin Falls tomarrow to see the new Temple there. I will be gone all weekend and this will be my last vacation for the summer so after this weekend I will focus on it 100%. I did L.A. weight loss after I had Ash and I liked the program and did well with it so I am going to try to use what I learn through L.A. to get me going. The thing I think that work for me was weighing myself a couple of times a week and when I saw the numbers go down that motivated me. So Im going to dust off the scale and bring it back to reality.
Do any of you guys know of any "body cleanses"? I want to detox and get rid of what every I can first. I will post on monday and tell you more goals. Wish me luck! I am committed to this now!

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

Go shan. I will ask my mom I know she has done a detox! I will let you know what I find out!

Sara said...

Sorry, I don't know of any cleansing methods. But way to go on the new goal. You can totally do it!