Monday, July 7, 2008

Back at it!

The 4th of July weekend is over. No more excuses. I'm back on the train!

I went shopping this weekend, with my birthday money, and bought several new work outfits. They're really cute. But, I bought them all a size snug. I could wear them now but they're just a little bit tight. This is encouragement for me to drop 10 lbs in the next 2-3 weeks. I want to be able to wear them when I have clients from Mexico in SLC the week of July 21st. And, more important than that, I want to wear them at Stampin' Up Convention the week of July 28th. Guess I better be a good little girl the next few weeks.

I started off today at 5:30 am with a brisk walk outside. Very nice! It was hard to get up that early but such a great way to start a day. And thus far, I'm counting my points and doing what I should. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this!

My goal this week: Count my points every day and walk every morning before work (Monday - Friday).

3 comments:

Deb Williams said...

YOU CAN DO IT! good I dea on the clothes makes it so you have a goal that you can do and that you can see and feel the results. I didnt work out over the weekend but I never stopped moving So I am not worried about it!

my--four--sons said...

Okay girls we have a brand new week ahead of us. Let's make our goals stick. We are all strong people and I know we can do it!

(how did that sound? Was it motivating?)

Deb Williams said...

actually after reading what you wrote I got up and exercised... so yes it was!