Thursday, July 17, 2008

Weird!

Well as you may know by my last post I have taken on a different attitude about weight loss..the crazy thing is once I did...it all seem to flow. I have been exercising every day and it is because I just want to do it. I get it in when I can I have gotten more time in...Woo hoo and I have been watching my portions. I am eating less at the meals that I would eat tons....I am starting to get breakfast in right after I get up! I even have had some desserts...but I only ate a little and didn't want more...Call it strange but this mind set is working for me! I haven't noticed weight loss but I don't think that I will loss weight Real quick but that is OK....Slow and steady works for me!



How is every one doing? I know this isn't easy...but I think if we beat ourselves up we get frustrated and we quit! so if we eat those treats, Eat just a little and it wont kick your butt. IF we stay happy and Keep moving and We WILL MAKE IT!




I will look this good again!




Maybe even better!



2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

You are doing awesome deb keep it up. I am still sucking in the worst way. My bloodsugars are crap right now too. Hopefully I will be able to get this under control again soon. I think I just need school to start back up again so we can get on a regular schedule around here.

Sara said...

I know you will show off that hot mama bod soon!