Monday, July 28, 2008

WHY!!!!

Why does it have to be so hard to stay motivated. I have lost all motivation in the weight loss category. I tell myself every morning that I am going to have a great day and do my exercises and eat better and not 10 minutes later I eat something crappy and I loose all strength for the day. I know in my mind that I should keep strong and even when I slip I should pick myself up and keep going but I don't I just give up. I want this weight off in the worst way but I have ran out of steam to do it. The only thing I can think of is I am a little depressed and extremely stressed with the kids being out of school for the summer plus the hubby has had alot of work trips out of town which leaves me a lonely single parent with 3 beautiful but very hyper and demanding little boys.

I know there are always excuses and I need to just buck up and get moving but sometimes I just don't know where to begin. Deb I am glad you are doing so well right now. Keep it up! I am proud that your attitude is in a good place right now.

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

honestly the only thing that is keeping me going is that it is making me feel better and have more energy, I havent noticed any weight loss but the extra get up and go is worth it to me... maybe it is time to change it up and take your boys for a walk or someting so it is all inclusive...and eating a bad thing is not going to send you to dieters HELL...quit punishing yourtself. just be more active and it wont matter!!! also sometimes you need more calories in ther to shock your body to loose weight again too. I love you and I know how hard it is to not have a schedule I am learning to get it when I can. it takes the pressure off!