Monday, July 21, 2008

GO GO Energy...


I am moven and going unlike I have in a long time....since I have been working out I have been having an increase of energy and I feel like I am able to do a lot more. I am not so sad that I haven't see any weight loss I know that will come! (my arms are toning up though...WOO HOO)I am just happy to feel like I can get more done and I am not feeling so Lazy!


I haven't seen any post from any one in bit...I have been thinking about a you all and hoping you are all well and Happy! I hope you all let us know what is up even if you are going through a down time.


My goal for this week is to get up to 20 Min's on my exercise!

3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Good job! I am still having a hard time but I am not totally giving in either. I think I am just ready for school to start for my kids and get on a normal routine again.

Shanda said...

That is the cutest picture of you and your girl. Its great to see you being so positive. I need to get in the mindset once Im there im good just gettering there is hard part.

Deb Williams said...

it is! but now I look forward to exercise and I just fit it in when i can. The part that males me feel the best is that the 15 mins of exercise helps me keep going through thr day and I am getting more done and moving TONS more...so it makes me happy! So it helps me so much. I havent changed my diet tons I eat when I am hungry and I dont when i am not and I try to eat good portions not big ones and Feel the difference too.