Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Interesting Study

I saw this today while checking email. I thought I should share.

Yesterday was great. Except I couldn't eat anything last night because of a dentist appt. My mouth was so numb I would have bit my tongue off had I tried to eat something. Guess that's just my dentist's way of helping me.

I got up again this morning at 5:30 and walked. It feels so good to cross that item of your mental to do list first thing in the morning.

I hope you're all off to a good start this week!

3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

I think I need to go to the dentist every day :)

Deb Williams said...

LOL good one!!

Tara Green said...

I love walking in the mornings! I love hiking or doing anything in the morning. I used to go 3x a week up the Y in the AM before work. The hard thing for me is the "getting up". I'm no morning person. But, it does in fact seem to start your day off peacefully where you can just have some time to think with yourself and nature in the morning is the best when everyone is still in bed.