Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My check up

Ok so I didn't exercise as much as I would have liked to, but the weekend was hot and I never sat down...so I wont be to hard on myself. We went up to my parents for the weekend to keep helping get it ready for renters. I took laundry and Jennies kids...so I was busy! Yesterday I had edema in my feet and ankles so bad that I had my feet up most of the day! I couldn't exercise because of how bad my feet were. Today they aren't as swollen but they are a bit still...but I exercised and got showered ...

As for looking nicer I haven't fit that in yet but I am working on one goal at a time. So this week it will be the exercise and at least shower every day...the showering I need to get in. I just don't always get that lucky!

Over the weekend I drank and drank and drank but eating was scarce because it was so hot all you wanted to do was drink...so Gatorade was my friend!

I am hoping this is my first full week of getting my goal accomplished...I have to forgive Monday because I can't exercise with my legs that swollen!

I know that I can do it even though it is HOT! I have already noticed a bit more energy than I had before!

So here is to this week!

5 comments:

Dee said...

Deb, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it. I can do it too, I can do it too, I can do it too. :)

Deb Williams said...

well Thanks! I am feeling like I can...if you can get up at 5:30 my goal is to get up at 8 and I am struggling with that..we are all late birds here...

Shanda said...

Hey Deb can I join your blog I have a goal and I think this will help me too. You all sound inspirational.

Dee said...

Yeah Shanda!!!

Deb Williams said...

l will send a blogger invite to your 2498 email!