Thursday, July 10, 2008

Here is my goal...

So I think in about a year I want to get pregnant again. I am worried about getting gestational diabeties. Both of my last pregnancies I was borderline so I want to have as much weight off as I can by then. Diabeties is horrible in my family I sometimes feel I am doomed to have it. That is my biggest goal plus when I get pregnant I end up weighing less after delivery than before I get pregnant so that would be a bonus. I just lose my appatite when I pregnant so I never over eat during pregnancy. It might not be the same if I have my weight off by then though. That is the goal. Now I have to figure out the food part. I really just need to find healthy foods I like. I just eat all the wrong foods. Any good food advice I would love to hear. Why is it so hard for me to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day? I like water its not torture but I never do it. Maybe thats my first start I will try to drink 4 glasses today and 6 tomarrow. I ll let you know how I do.

3 comments:

Dee said...

Welcome Shanda!!!

Just being here will help. Having to tell the group how you're doing, or not doing, is a good motivator.

Good luck, drink your water, and can't wait to hear more from you.

Deb Williams said...

Welcome Leer!

Sounds like an awesome first goal~
if you work on things one goal at a time things seem to be the way to go! if you get a cupp that is 32 oz then you fill that up and that is considered 3 cups right there 2 of those down and you have done 6 cups of water!

Tara Green said...

Hey Shan Shan... I must say that drinking water seems to be the ONLY thing I'm good at. I got in the habit a long time ago to bring water bottles with me everywhere and now I rarely ever drink soda pop or even juice. They seem to sweet to me now. We got into a challenge at work once and we carried these gallon jugs around with us and had to be the first person to drink their water for the day. Pee, pee pee... :) lol I know, easier said than done though.