Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 1...


OK so today is the first day I got exercise in...I was able to go 10 Min's. I think I can work through the burn so tomorrow I am going for 15 Min's. I am going to try and do 15 Min's all week. I could feel the burn in my abs, glut's, and calf's. I did arm exercises trying to get all my body involved. I tried some of the movements with out weights and just holding them up in place and moving them kicked my butt so I will work up to my 3 lbs weights...So all in all I found that I am super fat!!! I have to get moving or I will never get it off!

I like pictures on the blogs so I thought I would add one! Here is me and My BUG!!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Cute pic!

GOOD JOB!!! Keep it up. I told myself today that Monday's the day. I'm getting up and walking outside every morning before work.

Deb Williams said...

I used the trampoline And I feel it working muscles...they have a cool one at walmart right now that has a pedometer and has bands it so you don't have to do free weights for around $20. I am considering it sence I kifed my kids!