Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Big Giant Slacker

Well, I've fallen off the wagon. Since the mini eclair incident I've been a free spirit eater again. I still lost 2 pounds last week though. Thanks to the first part of the week. Now I've got myself talked into waiting to board the train again until after the fourth. Me and my all or nothing attitude can't just be good until the 4th, no, I've got to be bad up to, and through the 4th. BUT, after this week, that's it! I'm back at it! I've got to get this weight off. By my birthday next year I've got to be at least 50 lbs lighter.

I'm with Deb on routines rule! And next week I've got to get into an exercise routine!

Good luck this week everyone.

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

Dee did you consider letting yourself have those days where you let go. I mean you can stick to your diet knowing that you have a pig out day? I have heard that if you stay on track and give yourself one day to pig...that your body does ok with that and still works great because it makes it not get use to a routine so you dont hit platues! I do think you need those days too so you dont feel like you have to miss out on life. or we would never be able to stick to it because I think that it takes a little enjoyment out of life! Mind you, you have to pick that day that week that you splurge and be incontrol of that but I was dieting like that with great results and it was easy to wait till that day! Just an Idea!

my--four--sons said...

I am just like you when it comes dieting it's all or nothing. I can go perfectly with my plans but the second I screw up it is pure torture to get back into routine. But I still say YEAH on the 2lbs. I stayed the same :(