Wednesday, August 6, 2008

tired

so here is a vicious circle...

I have been so tired lately that I haven't exercised...but I know if I exercise that I will get more energy. I want to exercise I just can't seem to get my butt up to do it.

The cool thing is I have gotten my workouts up to 25 Min's. Yep I was bounce this fat body all over. (hopefully all that fat moving every where will burn extra calories...LoL). I am writing to let you know starting tomorrow I am back to exercising. I worked out until Friday so it hasn't been that long but I cant let it go longer or I will be back to square 1.

So my goal is to get to 30 Min's this week exercising and to drink more water!
I am going to buy me a out fit that is a size smaller than I am and my reward will be the outfit when I get in to it! My hubby thinks this is a bonus for him and he things I should get a nightie for his reward...the outfit is more appealing to me...we may have to get 2 things so we both get our rewards for my work! (I am not sure what he is thinking there)!

3 comments:

Shanda said...

30 minute workouts is my goal too but havent done anything yet. I did yard work yesterday and it is so hard for me to pull weeds my legs are sore today from it. Im a whimp.haha

my--four--sons said...

I say go for the nighty :)

Sara said...

I vote for the nighty also... for his reward....and for you, a new outfit!