Monday, August 18, 2008

Debs update...

















(WOW can we say hefty picture I am a bit smaller than that now!)

So last week I started back on exercising but I didn't achieve my goals! During the week I started having a hard time breathing....Freaked me out. Thought I was having another pulmonary embolism! I was in the ER for hours for test after test.

6 hours later test all clear....I had a breathing treatment and felt a lot better. Lucky for me it was not a clot. That would have been a frustration and a whole change of life for me. Melanie would understand...It would be back to injections to thin my blood and a hospital stay...so needless to say I have not kept up my exercise.

TODAY IS A NEW DAY! I got up and exercise and I fell great. I have to use my inhalers for tightness but all in all I am good...it did take me back down to 18 Min's on my exercise but I feel that decrease isn't to bad considering it could have been far worse.

My goal is to keep up the exercise, drink more water, watch portions and try to eat several small meals during the day to kick in the metabolism!

3 comments:

Shanda said...

Thats scary! Inhalers are great. I am gratful for this blog it really is helping me. I am glad I have the mindset now. I just wish it would just fall off overnight. I wish that I could try a skinny body for a day and see how much I like it for inspiration. Keep it up Debbie Lew!

Sara said...

Ugh....that sounded frightening. I am so relieved to hear that everything turned out alright. This is a great motivator to keep on track!

my--four--sons said...

That's scary! I hope you don't have anymore of that. Keep it up girl you are doing great.