Monday, August 11, 2008

shame on me!

so I wrote that I was going to work out..I didn't! I have been suffering from head aches and edema...not to mention weird sleeping habits and feel tired all the time. I know that if I get going again that will change. I just need to do it!

so goals for this week are
#1 get my scale from Jen and weigh in!
# 2 get back to exercising
#3 work out for 20 Min's each day this week
#4 work on drink up to 1 gallon of water through the day each day...
#5 to make sure that I eat something every 3 hours to get my metabolism up and running

5 comments:

my--four--sons said...

I hate headaches. Good luck this next week. You can do it!

Shanda said...

Great goals!! Hope the headaches are gone. What is edema?

Deb Williams said...

adema is wher you feet and ankles swell.

Shanda said...

Ok, there always something new you learn everyday.Sorry you have that it cant be good.

Sara said...

Hope you are feeling better.... :) Edema is not a good thing.