Monday, October 27, 2008

Ok!

So here it is...
I am baby hungry! I need to get this weight under control. I know I can't move when I am pregnant and this size! I need help. What are some of the things you guys do to keep you thinking about weight loss!

I have also discovered this:
1. that I don't seem to sweat much when I am exercising...my heart rate is up and I feel the muscles being worked and I see a difference in my body. but I dont seem to sweat. Never have been much of a sweater when i work out...Not sure why!


(Before work out look at my tummy)
(you can see that my tummy is smaller)

2. I sweat like crazy when I clean house! I get going and I get a great work out! So I have been trying to get a even pull between them.

3. I want to drink Tons of water. I Crave it! I drink at least 3-32 ounce cups a day or more. That isn't a problem!

4. Walking to deliver books is a great work out. How ever I only do that 2 weeks of the moth. So I need to figure out a way to get the walking thing in as a family on the other weeks!!!

5. I need to get a really healthy meal plan going! More veggies and fruit and right portions on everything else!

So there it is. That is what I need to work on!

This week I need to get out catalogs so I will be walking on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday...and of course on Friday as the kids trick or treat! Wednesday is our wards Halloween carnival. I will work on "Work outs" in the mornings it was starting to help with loosing fat on my sides and butt and my arms.

So I am going to aim for that!

How is every one else out there doing???

2 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Well I am doing crappy but I haven't given up yet.

One thing that I think has helped me alot it to be very accurate with my calorie counting. I get on the internet and count every little morsel of food, cooking spray, EVERYTHING. I was completly amazed how fast the calories add up.

You will have to decide what calories you want to eat. When I am workin it hard I like to only have 1200-1300 calories.

Sara said...

Since I am now pregnant, I am not focusing on weightloss, but maintaining a good healthy body. I am trying to keep fresh in my mind how much I gained after my son was born and how hard it was to get 20lbs off afterwards. So, a few things I am going to be consistent about are:
1) exercise. Everyday. either walking on the treadmill for 1/2 hour or swimming for a 1/2 hour. I am not counting housecleaning as a work out. (otherwise I will cope out at the end of the day)
2)I control the food that comes into the house, sooo if I should not eat it.... I am not buying it. Halloween candy only lasted a few days at home, then I had Chris bring in all to work. I could not say no all day long to that candy.
3) menu planning and snack bags. Since I will get naseuous if I let myself feel hungry, I have packed protein bars in my car and diaper bag. Also, I am keeping more fresh and dired fruit in the house for a snack.
When planning dinners, focus on a "lite" cookbook and start experimenting. We have found some good recipes this past month. Tomato soup (low-fat cream if any) has been my lunch staple!)
4) this may sound bad, but a friend used to hang up little mantras around the house. One that stuck to me was "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." So, think about the food before you eat it. Do I really want to eat this more than I want a baby? I hope that helps and is not too crazy a thought!! But that thinking helps me everyday make better choices.
You can do it!!!