Friday, October 10, 2008

day 4

So day four was CRAZY busy. I ended up only getting a 30 min workout. I made Adam go for a scary walk after it was dark. It was alot of fun. I live right at the foot of the mountains and to take a walk in my neighborhood means it is straight up hill. My legs were dying. So even though it was only a 30 min workout it was intense to say the least.

I only had 1200 calories so I think I was fine on the calories for the day. And I got on the scale and was actually down 3 pounds from yesterday morning. I hope they stay away.

Anywho I am glad that I am updating daily because it is keeping me honest. When I want to give up I just think about me having to blog about how I gave up and I don't want to give up.

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

that is so awesome that you loss weight..I knew it was coming!