Monday, October 6, 2008

another go at it!

Okay so I have a little over 5 weeks until my trip. I have not lost a single pound. So now that there is only 5 weeks left I have to kick it in the butt NOW!

I am feeling encouraged and I have already done my morning workout. I am going to try to stick with the program I was doing before when I wanted to loose weight in January. I lost 15 pounds in those 5 weeks and hopefully I can do the same.

As far as exercise I think I am going to add running. I despise running but I figure if I only run maybe 10 minutes in my treadmill workout than I will speedwalk for the remainder of time. My goal is to do the treadmill workout 2 times a day.

Last night I told Rick I want him to be mean and make me do it and he told me he didn't have the heart to be mean but he did say that we can do an evening workout together. So I guess some support is better than none right?

As far as my eating goes I am going to try real hard to stick to the natures edge shakes and try to only eat veggies, fruit, weight control oatmeal, tuna and cottage cheese. I will probably eat what I make everyone else for dinner but I will modify my meal a little.

Wish me luck peeps cause I really, really, really want to loose at least 15 pounds before my trip.

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

I am with you you...I will check up on you if you will check up on me everyday!!! Let me know if you want to. I think If I have to actually be accountable i will do it!

Sara said...

sending you lots of weight loss vibes!!