Thursday, October 9, 2008

day 3

Okay so I rocked it on my exercise yesterday. I did a 30 min workout (25min treadmill and 5 min crunches and weights). Then in the evening Adam had an hour football practice and they have a path that goes around the path so me and rick walked that the whole practice and the little ones played on the playground.

As far as eating goes I had around 1300 calories.

I did get a little frustrated because I got on the scale this morning and gained a pound. Seriously pissed me off but whatever I am not going to let it get me down.

Good luck ladies!

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

I have heard that gaining a little weight when you are weight lifting and working out is good because you are gaining muscle and then the muscle will burn off the fat that you dont want...Chin up! YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!