Thursday, October 9, 2008

keeping up with the rymers..

Melanie you are rocken the casaba!!! I can't keep up with you. you are doing great!

I swear sense I made the goal I haven't been able to stop moving long enough to exercise. but for me the moving and getting things done and not stopping actually I like. I need to getup the stamina I use to have. me going and going and going to me at this time is almost better than exercise. I haven't been able to stay this busy with out feeling tired or worn out in yrs. But i do want to get the exercise in...so I will work on getting it in this week...at some point. How ever I feel that while cleaning my house I got a better work out Because I sweat more cleaning that I do working out...LOL go figure!

1 comment:

my--four--sons said...

I have heard you can actually count cleaning as exercise. You do burn alot of calories cleaning vigorously.