Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Workout day!

Well I was just looking at deb and josh's pictures wishing I would have taken some before shots so I could compare.

Okay today I worked my little tooshy off. I did 75 min on my bike and I lifted weights after that. I am not sure how long but I was pretty pooped when I was done. I was actually sweating. I don't sweat so that was a good workout to make me sweat. I have never been a huge sweater even when I do hikes in the middle of summer. I perspire. Rick sweats and it kindof grosses me out because it literally drips off of him.

As far as eating goes I usually always stay somewhere between 1300-1500 calories unless it is my free day and then I have what I want. I am still conservative on those free days but I do at least eat 1 meal that just horrible for me :)

Okay I will post tommorrow and let ya all know how my day went. We have plans for the zoo if the weather cooperates. So I should get a good walk in anyway.

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

how fun have fun! I want to take my kids to the zoo I think they will love it!

sweating is good! so more power to you! it lets you know that your body is working right...so you did something super good!

Wisefam said...

Just FYI, I was told the Free days were good. You should have 1 day a week that you can eat what you want. I find that on my free day I tend to eat pretty good anyway!