Monday, April 28, 2008

The things you learn!

Ok so I was watching a show the other day...sadly I cant remember what but the statement made on it surprised me. loosing 1 lbs takes 4 lbs of pressure off of your knees! I can only imagine how much better my legs would feel if I got off ten pounds!

I am so happy that you guys have been on here and keeping it up while I have been so busy and out of Town for the last 2 weeks. I was so happy to see you all trucking away! Thanks for being a great support and help!

I have been taking hints and tips and implementing them into my life and they are helping!

I just wanted to put a little something down today but I will take the time to write some of the stuff I learned in the next day or Two!

1 comment:

my--four--sons said...

That is very interesting. Glad your back!