Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I just have to say!!!!!

For the first time in my life I am really committed to losing weight. I really want to make a lifestyle change that for #1 will make me healthier but#2 I want to be the person I really feel like I am. I have really struggled with my weight since I started with fertility treatments 10 years ago. I know I am done with having more kids since my health has declined in the last few years. But I am very excited to get healthier. I really don't care if I get down to a size 2 but I really care If am as healthy as I can be.

I know that most people care first and foremost about their weight. Most people that care about their weight are not out to be the thinnest people in the world. We just want to be healthy for our kids and grandkids to come.

I believe it is not about the pounds and more about our health. SO I challenge everyone to make a small effort. That small effort came make a huge difference in your overall health. I really feel that everyone can make even the smallest of effort. Even since I have cut my exercise down and have really watched my calories I have still lost weight.

I know anyone can do it. Even if it is slower than you want. It is still possible. I believe very strongly that being positive is the only way to achieve weight loss.

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

me too! I think you are doing Awesome!

Ronda Gardner said...

I think that you are looking great and it is amazing how much insalin you no longer have to take. You are awesome and I know that some day that you will be able to go completely off and that is going to be a happy Day!