Tuesday, April 15, 2008

great idea!

I think this blog is a great Idea. I think people do tonz better with weight loss when they have loving support from friends and family.

Let's see things have gotten really hectic around here with sickness and trips and birthdays. So I haven't been as good as I have been when I started my weight loss but I am down 20 lbs since the third week of January so that is about 12 whole weeks. I am still proud of myself even if the the last 3 pounds have come off very slowly. I still haven't had any huge gains.

Okay So I am challenging everyone to join our little group and see if we can lose some serious weight.

2 comments:

Deb Williams said...

I would if you would share your salad recipe that you made using cottage cheese instead of dressing...I cant remember what all you put in it. But I remembered that it sounded good.

my--four--sons said...

okay at cost*co they sell a shaker with ranch powder. It's on the spice isle. Anyway I just put lettuce on the plate and cut up cauliflower and broccoli then I top the salad with some cottage cheese about a 1/4 cup then I sprinkle the ranch on and then sometimes I add a can of tuna or chicken. I also add some sea salt on top of the tuna. It is real good but It is different so you do have to change your mind set on what you nelieve a salad should taste like.
Also if I am not adding tuna or chicken I will add another 1/4 cup of cottage cheese.