Sunday, May 4, 2008

Possitive Affirmations

  1. I am a winner
  2. I am the best friend that I have
  3. I have accomplished harder challenges
  4. I have the ability to reach my goals
  5. I am a capable human being
  6. I deserve to be fit
  7. I am responsible only for my own feelings
  8. I am a deserving human being
  9. I love myself for who I am
  10. I am able to handle any problem I face
  11. I will be free of guilt today
  12. Change is a blessing I am working toward
  13. My goal is desirable and worth it to me
  14. I am a rich treasure ready to be found
  15. I have the right to feel the way that I do
  16. My possibilities are endless
  17. Belief in self is a step toward personal growth
  18. There is nothing that I cannot handle
  19. I am capable of achieving my weight goals
  20. My family will benefit from my health changes

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

this are great thanks for the uplifting inspiration...these are all good sayings...