Friday, May 23, 2008

Home...

Finally a weekend home. I Know I started this thing but i have to thank all of you for keeping it up! We have been going to my parents every weekend for that last month. the days home were spent getting organized for the next weekend away. I have been keeping more busy here and I am noticing a difference in how pliable my skin is. I like that. It how ever has been in the 100's here and a bit unbearable. My legs and feet swelled. It is the first time I have ever had that happen and I am sure it is because of my size!

We have been looking into elliptical with the tax rebate coming and I am a little weary of buying one. I am afraid at my size that I will be over whelmed by it! I am trying to figure out if a treadmill is the better option at this point! how ever on a rather disturbing note as we have been shopping for this objects of weight loss...I notice that allot have a weight limit of 350....so if you are fatter than that you are SOL and have no options! Isn't life a dandy???

any way, any hints, or any thoughts on the elliptical versus the treadmill dilemma???

3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Just my opinion but I hate elipticals. I know alot of people that love them but for me I am way more comfy on a treadmill. I won't try to sway you one way or another but I suggest you try them out at the rec center or store before you buy. For some reason I am so ucoordinated on the elipticals. As far as weight limits go there are some treadmills that handle heavier weight. They might be a little more moola but I think they are worth the investment.
If we are honest it is not about the weight it is about our health. We need to be here for our families.

Deb Williams said...

its true I didnt see anything over 350lbs though!

Deb Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.