Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 6****update****

day 6 was hard!!!! I woke up tired and I have had NO energy today. Today would have been easy to say I couldnt do it! I knew it would be the end of this exercise if i did...SO I bucked up and did it. the first 5 mins were the worst. I felt stiff and uncomfortable but after that I was warmed up and it felt good!

I find it weird to hear people say that they have so much energy after they work out...BUT it is true. I have energy now and I am NOT even close to tired. I love the stretching video too. I feel like I have more movement and can bend so much better. My abs were happier today...

Day 7 is gunna rock!

***update****
last night after working out I hit the wall. I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open. My body hurt like I had been hit by a truck. I am still feeling it today. I am going to stretch this morning and then I am going to work out but skip most of the squats and give my knees the time they need to recover. I will just do some of the other moves and keep my heart rate up during those times!

No comments: