Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 5

Day 5 was easier on me the time flew...until crunches and I could feel Fridays work out was still alive and kicking...my knee still isn't excited about my weight bouncing around on it but it is getting more and more compliant!

Sweating is good and I feel like I am really working it every time it pours!!!

Risa has been my sweat buddy and we have been a good reminder to keep going. We both have our spots where we feel it and parts of the routine that we do better than the other...we are good at spotting when each others form is off or wrong...or need help modifying.

I love using the computer and letting the world know so that you all can tell me to get my butt in gear when I am not in gear ( I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN)!!

Come on day 6 I am
Gunna kick your butt!!!

2 comments:

Coach Jeff said...

Remember to ice the knees after working out if they get to hurting and it's ok to take a little anti-inflammatory as you start your workout. It will kick in as you finish! Don't use that as an excuse to push it harder than you should!! Just use it to manage inflammation when you need it.

Deb Williams said...

good Idea Thanks!