Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 2...

Day2 was a lot harder...I felt ever move...i may have been overzealous yesterday... I noticed I counted down the minutes sooner today. I however did not give... up there is to many thing I want to do that this weight wont let me. like being thinner..lol

I felt it last night...my legs hated me but it wasn't any thing that a little Advil couldn't fix! I sweated more today...I am sure that is a good thing. But today I feel a lot better after. Yesterday was a kick in the pants. Today I noticed that I have more energy even after only 2 days downs.

My knees would love less weight on them. I have modified things for my size making sure that i feel the burn in the proper places. I have maintain the caloric intake I want and I have been drink 8 + cups of water every day.

I have been keeping my intake written down in my IPOD in a app called Loose it. I really makes me think about what I am putting into my head!

If you asked me if I liked this work out I would say.,...yes! I feel it doing what it is supposed to.
also it starts slower and works your up. they want you to not over do it and definitely not to hurt yourself. The teach gentler moves if you need them so far 4 thumbs up...Glad i picked it!

5 comments:

Coach Jeff said...

You are going to see huge results! I look forward to it! Like many other programs, Slim in 6 works best when you plug into the coach network.

I am that coach if you like and if you don't already have one you trust.

Not that you need me! It appears that you have developed that firm resolution that will not fail you.

Keep pushing play!
Coach Jeff

Deb Williams said...

Thanks Jeff...I have not signed into beach body I should...what do I do??? And what do you do?

I do have a partner in sweat...my sister lives here and we work out together...it helps and I write here and on face book so i am accountable to people who know what I am doing!!!

Coach Jeff said...

That partner in sweat is going to be your greatest asset. Keep her close, talk to her several times per week to see how she's doing and tell her how you are doing. Compare notes and lessons learned along your journey as you blog them here. You are already set up more for success than 70% of those who start a new plan.

When you ordered Slim In 6, Beachbody created an account for you based on your email address and likely some sort of password. This gives you access to a host of Team Beachbody tools. One of these they talk about on every dvd (annoying I know) is the Work Out With You (WOWY) supergym. Here you can chat and schedule workouts with others at the same time to stay accountable to digital friends like me.

If you want me as your coach, you can call email customerservice@beachbody.com and tell them you would like Jeffay to be your coach. Tell them your invoice number and they will switch you right over.

What do I do... I coach! That means I motivate you, answer any questions you have, keep you accountable, offer ways of overcoming any obstacle you face.

I use several tools to do this including blogger, weekly email check ups, phone calls if requested, etc. I live in Tillamook, Oregon and am coaching people as far away as North Carolina and Hawaii. The digital age is great for that.

Why do I do it? It makes me feel like I can make a difference with something I am passionate about. I found out I could make money at it and it turned into a way to help pay for college. I spend 2-3 hours per week helping answer questions for people and the rewards are off the charts for me.

I did this for the Navy for years but have only this year worked out a system that really works across the distance. I was a Physical Readiness Training Instructor. Again... on my blog. Follow me! I need followers. I know of several reading me, but they haven't clicked. So sad. LOL!

I use it to keep myself accountable too! I try to workout 5-6 times per week to reach set goals like you are doing. I report progress to my fit club weekly. See examples of that accountability report on my blog page.

If you want the help, I am here for you. I will check in on you from time to time anyway because surfing the blogs brought me to you and I am looking forward to your rebirth.

Yours,
Coach Jeffay
jeffay.adams2@gmail.com

Deb Williams said...

what is your Blog???

Coach Jeff said...

pushalittleharder.blogspot.com. Just posted a fun blog about fitness sabotage from friends, family, and kids.

Hope you enjoy!