Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The goal....ugh dread!

Ok so I talked to my hubby and we have been working on a lot of goals as a couple. and well One of the goals was for me to get up early with him so starting tomorrow we are getting up at five to exercise together...for two reasons to help him get out of bed easier and well you know exercise....

now let me tell you working out with my husband is not on the top of my favorite list...I think it is unattractive to work out and well I am not excited for him to watch my fat jiggle everywhere... Yes i know do other things with him that involve nudity and such but...i am just not excited about this....so here is to the working out with the husband goal and to loosing have the me I don't want around any more!

1 comment:

Sara said...

hah hah I feel the same way sometimes. Chris will try to give me a kiss after a work out and I feel all sweaty and nasty. I just think I look {and smell} gross.
Now maybe if I was all cut and sleek, it would be kind of hot, but I don't feel that way now! Maybe that's a goal to shoot for. LOL