Thursday, August 6, 2009

Coming out of the newborn haze....


Hi Ladies!

My new little one Calvin is now three months old. I can NOT believe he is already three months... anyway... I gave myself three months to just let nature take it course, figure out the nursing habit of this little one and hopefully have some good four hour stretches of sleep.

Now, since my three months is up, I need to get down with kicking off this "baby weight."

I lost about 20 from my full term size, but I got a good 20lb still sticking to me. ( And let's not get into what else I have left over from the other kiddos just yet. )

So, my goal: 5lbs off by the end of August.
Loosing weight is EXTREMELY hard for me while nursing. I just feel ravenously hungry ALL THE TIME and eat garbage in the middle of the night. Its not until I stop nursing (about 12-15 months) that the weight will just starting coming off. But I don't want to {weight} that long again.

So 5lbs - end of August. I can do it!!!!

Someone please hide all the baked goods in my house. Please.

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

good luck...i guess those late night snacks will be carrots and celery...I am rooten for you!