Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cabbage Soup

Okay so last nights dinner was a hit. Not only did me and Rick like it but Adam ate 3 bowls and the other boys ate most of theirs which is a miracle. So When I get a second I will post the recipe on here. I did make a couple modifications like I don't like green peppers or red peppers so I left them out and I also added turkey burger to it.

As far as the food goes it is actually been fairly easy. The worst for me is the breads. That is actually the only thing I want that I don't get. I am allowing myself 2 pieces of spelt bread a day or a whole wheat pita so I can make a sandwich or pita but other than that nothing else.

I am not going to check my weight until next week and then I will see if there are any changes there.

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

I will take anything healthy that kids will eat! I got a recipe for a faux apple crisp made with zucchini instead of apples...i will send it to you.