Wednesday, February 25, 2009

slowly but surely...


I can tell I am slowly loosing by the way my close fit but, I have yet to get a set routine in. I am cleaning a lot more house and I am a lot more busy. I have noticed more energy and that I am getting more things accomplished. It might help that I bruised my tail bone and it hurts real bad to sit!!!



I haven't seen a lot of you in a while. I know that some are just maintaining and some are just trying to survive life...and some are about to explode (one more month Sara) but I miss the ideas and just knowing that you are out there.


Know that you are helping me just by getting on here and venting life and talking about every day struggles... if you pregnant which 2 of you are please talk abut strength and weaknesses with that. I just need people out there!!!!


I hope you are all well out there!!

No comments: