Monday, February 9, 2009

I have a GOAL!!


So my goal is to loose between 50 and 90 LBS by September. I plan to walk and work out at home...so I am going to need support from you all! The reason I am trying to loose it all is because I want to try and have one last baby before I am over 35. That is just a personal goal age!

I have to get down so...
#1 I need to be healthy
#2 if i loose weight I may not have a clotting issue
#3 I will have more energy when i am pregnant
#4 I need to be more comfortable in my own skin!
#5 if I am exercising now i should be able to keep it up after I get pregnant.
#6 I need to loose weight to have more energy with my kids now while they are young!

So Any support will be Appreciated!!!

I miss you guys out there...How all are you of you doing????

2 comments:

Sara said...

Those are all fantastic reasons to get healthy and to get hot!
You make adorable babies, the world might just need another blonde blue eyed bomb shell!!

my--four--sons said...

You have my support! Sorry I have neem MIA on this blog for awhile. I am doing crappy with my weight and I can't seem to get motivated. Hopefully you all can get me motivated again.