Thursday, January 8, 2009

On the Ball

Christina was a doll and dropped off this pregnancy exercise video that you do on top of those HUGE exercise balls, which I have. I have been walking on the treadmill, but if I go faster than a 3.0, I get that heavy feeling like my insides are going to fall out. (Moms out there, you know what I mean!) Anyway, swimming still works, but I have not been able to get to the gym as often as I would like since my hubby is out of the country at the moment. SO.... Christina has saved me with this video so at least I am getting some sort of exercise in. I am not worried about losing weight or anything like that right now of course, just hoping that I can stay strong and more flexible for the birth and afterwards. Of course, with it being cold and dark so early, I just want to hibernate with a good book. Now I have no excuse not to "get on the ball" and get my heart rate up for a 1/2 hour a day. Thanks Christina!

1 comment:

Deb Williams said...

sounds like you have a good video. I need to get on a ball...I am looking into a work out that uses a oblong ball to help you. I like the looks of it and I think it will help me work out with out a partner!Now I just need to buy it!