Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Happy New Year

Hello.
I am going into the new year with great enthusiasm. I am so glad that Sara and I have been swimming together. It has motivated me to get my butt in shape. I am doing weight watchers and staying off of milk products. I have so much energy that I think I will explode outta my skin sometimes. But thank goodness I have not.....On the days I don't swim with my swimming buddy Sara, I work out on the eliptical. I also spoke with a weight trainer at 24 hour to do a buddy weight training session with Sara but since she is prego we can't do it together. So I took a bold step and stepped it up a notch and purchased 10 weight training sessions 5 weeks ago. Don't tell my hubby. I meet with Brittany (Trainer) Once a week. She kills me and I feel like Barfing but I keep on pushing thru the barfiness. Sometimes the pain in my feet have made me cry too , but my determination and praying gets me thru. It is Biggest Loser at 24. When I leave there feeling like my fat is going to fall off I feel great...My trainer gives me detailed homework for the rest of the week.
Yesterday she just told me she wants to track what I eat so she can be my Nazi life coach. ( By the way she is getting her masters right now for life coaching) I scored!!! So yeah I may be in pain and all that stuff but I feel great. I will keep you all informed how things are going. I don't know how much weight I have lost but I am going back to the WW meetings tomorrow morning at 6:30am in Campbell. This will help me know what I am losing.
Happy New Year,
Sharkbait

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yeah!!! Christina just did her first post!! Woo hoo!
Let's be big loosers in 2009. :)
Let those skinny girls inside us claw their way back out.

Deb Williams said...

it is nice to have you on here christina.