Friday, October 22, 2010

maintaining

So, I have lost another 3lbs officially. I am finding that I really need to find different ways to deal with my emotions instead of eating. (Stress, anxious, bored, upset, mad, and celebratory.)

I do catch myself mindless eating while cleaning up dinner or just because I saw it. But I am getting better at catching myself and most importantly - STOPPING!

I bought myself two new pairs of jeans a few weeks ago and since the jeans FIT I have been compliments left and right about the weight loss. I am flattered and then sometimes embarressed that I let myself get overweight. (sigh) but that is behind me now.

My next goal is 2lbs off by Nov. That means - don't let Halloween mess me up and also try to lose. I can RUN a mile now and not be horribly out of breath, so I will continue and jog/walk another 2 mi about 5 times a week. I need to start some strenght trainning soon. Just got to do it.

New favorite find - Fiber One cottage cheese. I will add a spoonful of apple butter to a cup of cottage cheese and its a great snack that will hold me over for a bit.

How is everyone???

No comments: